Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A HUGE DISSION

Why is love is freaking hard? Why cant we just stop loving someone with the snap of our fingers? Goah being a teenager is soo hard I know that sounds dumb but sometimes i just wish that i was older so i could know that guys are stupied (lol) everyone tryes to tell me the person i am in love with is hurting me and keeps me shook up 24/7 but i guess i was soo blind i didnt see it! I think I have really made up my mind, yeah I know its going to be hard as heck but I think i can do it! I am going to move on with my life and if God wants me to date he will bring a good christan guy to me! Because I hounstly cant do this any longer! Wow its going to be hard to say NO when he wants to flirt with me but I think its the best thing to do! .............. its ok i can do it God is on my side! and i am a strong person!.. and if you know me then you know this is a HUGE dission for me to make ! but... wow Im gonna do it! other then that Im doing great Im counting down the days till katelynn comes home and I cant waite she is my best friend in the world!...love ya girl!
samantha

No comments: